Friday, March 18, 2011

Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Froyo

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A nice surprise was waiting for me when I went out this week to find the new BnJ's flavors that were released this month (I found all 4 of them, so reviews will be coming shortly). All of the flavors of froyo were available at the Walmart where I found the new flavors. Seeing as I carb cycle my diet, The lower fat froyos are a nice fit on those low fat days in my diet. It is chocolate frozen yogurt with gooey marshmallow, caramel swirl, and fudge fish. The yogurt surprised me a lot. Tons of chocolate flavor in it, and very nice texture and creaminess. I remember the texture being weird for some reason last time I had their froyo. Much better this time. There is more that enough marshmallow in this as well, very well distributed throughout this pint. Less of a caramel swirl though, but I did see some of it in there. The fudge fish are well represented as well. There is one in almost every spoonful. They are quite rich, and impart a nice rich slightly dark chocolate flavor to the pint, as well as contrasting texture. Overall, definitely some of the best tasting Froyo I have ever had. I really need to try the regular flavor again now, because of this great experience. Highly recommended.

10/10

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the best marshmallow swirl of any ice cream I've had.

    ReplyDelete