Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So I went out to Columbus Ohio this weekend for the Arnold Sports Expo, so I decided to get a pint of ice cream because it is the ultimate comfort food. I ate it in my car at Walmart. I decided to revisit a flavor I had a while ago, and what a great idea it was to choose this one. It is chocolate ice cream with white & dark fudge chunks, pecans, walnuts & fudge covered almonds. This pint is loaded with mix ins, it is impossible to dig in and not get any. I was unable to microwave it to soften in my circumstances, but the overall texture was very good, and was really creamy as it should have been. The fudge chunks compliment each other amazingly, along with the chocolate ice cream. They are very rich and have a smooth creamy flavor. The addition of the almonds, walnuts, and pecans just makes it even more incredible. A ton of balanced flavor from the nuts rounds out the pint perfectly, and gives everything a nice texture whilst enjoying. I am pretty sure that I enjoyed this more than the other loaded pint "Everything But The...", but I will definitely have to retry that flavor as well, because this flavor was amazing. Definitely one of the top 3 flavors in my book.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment