Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ben & Jerry's Mud Pie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

For St. Patrick's Day I decided to dig into the only pint that has some sort of Irish relevance in it haha. It is chocolate and Irish coffee liqueur ice creams with a chocolate cookie swirl. Some very impressive stuff here. I remember liking it a lot when I had it last year. The ice cream's texture is very good, and I also microwaved it as usual. You get nice smooth spoonfuls, as you dig through the cookie swirl. Very creamy feeling. The cookie swirl is very good, and it imparts some nice and rich chocolate flavor to the pint. It is also rock solid, so it takes a bit of force to dig into the pint at first. I would also say that this has plenty of cookie swirl in it. Overall I would say I wasn't as impressed with this as I remember the first time I had the pint, but it is still a great flavor, and is really easy to find now.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment