Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Häagen-Dazs Sweet Chai Latte

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here we have yet another limited edition ice cream from Haagen Dazs. It is basically just a combination of chai tea and ice cream. I have never actually had chai tea myself, but after looking up a definition of it, it says it is tea with a mixture of Indian aromatic spices and herbs. The first thing I thought of when I had this was pumpkin pie, except without the pumpkin of course. Lots of spices here but still very sweet and creamy as well. Lots of cinnamon, clove, and anise on the tasting. Finishes with lingering sweet cream and spices. Just all around great flavor here, with great balance of the spices, which are not too strong at all. Super creamy texture that is fantastic, that I also softened up prior to consumption as usual. Not much else to say here, quite a simplistic flavor with no mix ins, but this tastes fantastic, and I would have expected nothing short of amazing from Haagen Dazs.

9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment