Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ben & Jerry's Dublin Mudslide

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Now here is a flavor I have been searching far and wide for, but have never seen around me. Until I went to the scoop shop in Cleveland that is. This almost didn't make it home safely, pretty soft when I arrived. It is Irish cream liqueur ice cream with chocolate chocolate chip cookies and a coffee fudge swirl. I am definitely a fan of the ice cream base. Nice creamy and smooth testure with strong irish cream flavor. The cookies in this are fantastic, very chewy and have a strong dark chocolate flavor and a bit of a crunch from the tiny chocolate chips. They are also decent sized and well spread throughout the pint. The coffee fudge is also awesome. It compliments the rest of the flavors with just the right amount of coffee taste. All of the flavors put in this pint just blend incredibly well together. Overall, this is definitely one of the top BnJ's offerings out there, I just wish it was more widely available.

10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment