Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Magic Hat #9

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3.1/5

AROMA
6/10 APPEARANCE 3/5 TASTE 7/10 PALATE 3/5 OVERALL 12/20

12 ounce bottle. Pours bright amber with a one finger white head with good retention that recedes to a fine lacing. Aromas of peaches and apricots. The aroma of this made me start laughing because it was such a new aroma for me, I don’t think I have had a fruit beer before. Tastes of mainly apricot with maybe some apple in there. Finishes with a malty sweetness. The palate was kind of odd because at first it didnt taste like anything, then the fruit flavors came in. The first sip made me feel a bit weird but it got better as I drank through it. Medium carbonation and a lighter body. Some slight hop bitterness on the finish. Interesting beer, decent.

This was a really weird beer for me, but still better than macro beer by a long shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment