Monday, October 11, 2010

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More simple ice cream from Ben & Jerry's. Chocolate ice cream with Fudge Brownies. I also had a craving for chocolate at the time of consumption so it really hit the spot. I bought it and it had a lot of ice and frost on it from being in the freezer for so long, so when I was ready to consume I microwaved for 30 seconds on high, an extra 10 seconds from normal. Turned out fantastic, the ice cream was nice and creamy as well as being rich, and the fudge brownies were also fairly rich and complemented the ice cream very well. In my opinion this would be better suited for a "chocolate craving" of sorts and is not overall insanely amazing, but if you have a taste for it, it is definitely a good choice.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment