Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Before I initially had this(which was over a month ago) it was probably sitting in my freezer for over a month or two. I really thought it was going to be a bland flavor because it was so simplistic. So I went for other flavors with more mix ins and different ice cream flavors. I was really wrong to think that this flavor would be boring. Despite it's simplicity this is a fantastic flavor. The ice cream is very rich and creamy with amazing texture(I have gotten some bad pints in the past). The texture and taste of the cookie dough far exceeded the dough I received in my half baked pint a while back. And the tiny chocolate chips were also very rich. Overall I would say this is definitely a flavor you should try, not only because it is so easy to find, but it is also highly enjoyable.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment