Sunday, October 3, 2010

Häagen-Dazs Strawberry Ice Cream

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This ice cream is incredibly simplistic. "Ingredients: Cream, Strawberries, Skim Milk, Sugar, Egg Yolks". That is really it, but the result is amazing. This is definitely the best strawberry ice cream I have ever had. There are nice sized frozen strawberry pieces inside, with strawberry flavored ice cream that is so insanely creamy and delicious it is mind blowing. I also make sure to microwave my pints for a short 15-20 seconds for maximum deliciousness. That way, I have ice cream that is easy to dig into and incredibly creamy at the same time.

10/10, you won't regret having some.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm gonna have to dig into the HD pints I have stocked in my freezer. Stuff looks really good.

    ReplyDelete