Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bells Two Hearted Ale

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4.2/5

AROMA
9/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 9/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 16/20

12 ounce bottle. Pours slightly hazy amber color with awesome 2 finger white head with great retention and lacing on the glass. Aromas of strong flowery hops, pine, and some spices. Taste is sweet malts and hoppiness on the front that shifts to a bitter finish that lingers afterward. Medium mouth feel, and average carbonation. Delicious, crisp, and I’m glad i finally got a 6 pack of this.

I had this as a single way back in the spring, and so I bought a 6 pack of it after that. A year round Bells brew that is easy to find. Also, the picture setup will be the norm in the future. I had one Two Hearted left a couple weeks ago so I drank it and decided to retake the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment