Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ben & Jerry's Volun-Tiramisu

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Here is a Target exclusive flavor that I have not had yet. It is coffee mascarpone ice cream with coca dusted coffee rum lady finger pieces. First off, the ice cream is quite good with nice texture. Definitely not the best coffee flavored one out there(think Coffee Heath Bar Crunch), but it is quite enjoyable. The lady finger pieces themselves have a very nice cake-like texture with plenty of them mixed around the pint. I really did not detect any rum flavor, but there was a bit of coffee flavor in them. The cocoa definitely stood out overall, and added some good flavor contrast to the pint. Overall I would say this was a very nice and enjoyable pint. I have never actually had tiramisu, but I would definitely like to try it sometime.

8/10

1 comment: