Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Three Floyds Pride & Joy Mild Ale

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4/5

AROMA
8/10 APPEARANCE 4/5 TASTE 8/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 16/20

12 ounce bottle. Pours cloudy dark amber color with a 2 finger off white head with good retention. Aromas of caramel, citrus, and some pine. Taste of citrus, pine, and some caramel. Has a nice clean hop bitterness on a dry finish. Very well balanced with the malts. Medium body and carbonation. This is a great session beer. When i took the first sip it tasted a lot different than anything I have had before, but as I kept drinking, before I knew it my glass was empty. I really hope they return distribution to Ohio.

My first Three Floyds brew, and I am thoroughly impressed. I can't wait to try the other ones. Hopefully they return the distribution here.

No comments:

Post a Comment