Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ben & Jerry's Carrot Cake

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

An impressive flavor. Caramel ice cream with carrot cake pieces and a cream cheese frosting swirl. The caramel ice cream is pretty good, and there are more than enough carrot cake pieces in the pint. I am a huge fan of the cream cheese frosting swirl. The carrot cake pieces are very nice and chewy and the flavor blends very well with the cream cheese and caramel ice cream. It could have had more cream cheese in my opinion, seemed a little bit lacking in that aspect. The ice cream texture is pretty impressive itself, which surprised me because it was partially melted when it made its way into my freezer. This is a Walmart exclusive flavor, and I was lucky enough to find it in Van Wert Ohio. I have not seen it anywhere in the Akron Canton area.

8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment