Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dogfish Head Bitches Brew

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4.2/5

AROMA
8/10 APPEARANCE 5/5 TASTE 9/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 16/20

750 ml bottle. Pours thick dark brown with a dense 2 finger dark tan head with fantastic retention. Very nice glass lacing. Aromas of chocolate, coffee, roasted malts, honey, and vanilla. Taste of chocolate, honey, coffee, vanilla and gesho. Very creamy full body with medium carbonation. Some light alcohol warming on the finish, but fairly mild and well hidden. Some lingering chocolate taste on the finish with a bit of bitterness, and a smooth drink. This is a tasty stout and is something new and interesting. I am glad I had a chance to experience it.

This is a great stout, and the only stout I have had from DFH yet. I really hope I can find world wide stout someday. I may have to have it shipped by mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment