Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stone Sublimely Self Righeous Ale

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4.3/5
AROMA 8/10 APPEARANCE 5/5 TASTE 9/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 17/20


Poured almost opaque black, with a nice off white 3 finger head. Scent is of strong pine, with some chocolate and roasted malt in the background. The taste is about the same as aroma, but the pine is less present in the taste overall. Bitterness lingers for a good bit on the palate afterward.

This used to be the Stone 11th Anniversary Ale, but they made it a regular brew, and I am glad they did because it is great stuff. I have had this numerous times after the initial review as well.

Side Note: I will be just grabbing my reviews off Ratebeer for these reviews. I have a ton of ones already up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment