Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ben & Jerry's Turtle Soup

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Once again, caramel has made me a fan of this flavor. Vanilla ice cream with fudge and caramel cashews and a caramel swirl is what is in the pint. They definitely added enough caramel for once, there is a definite noticeable swirl in the whole pint from the first spoonful. My first scoop was overloaded with the caramel almost falling off as well. There is also tons of flavor coming from the cashews which also have a rich chocolate and caramel coating on them. They give a nice texture to the overall experience. There are more than enough cashews throughout the pint as well. The vanilla ice cream itself is just OK in my opinion, the vanilla ice cream in the cookie dough flavor is probably the best I have had from Ben & Jerry's. The texture of the ice cream is pretty darn good, even though it had some serious melting in transit to my freezer(I had found the flavor on a drive back from Zanesville Ohio in an insulated bag too). So overall, I would recommend this flavor to anyone, especially if you are a fan of nuts and caramel.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment