Friday, December 3, 2010

Nøgne Ø Imperial Stout

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4.4/5

AROMA
8/10 APPEARANCE 5/5 TASTE 9/10 PALATE 4/5 OVERALL 18/20

500 ml bottle. Pours pitch black with a very nice 2 finger dark tan head with incredible retention that reduces to a lacing cap that leaves great lacing. Appearance just looks fantastic. Aromas of dark chocolate, coffee, roasted malts, and licorice. Taste of dark chocolate, coffee, roasted malts, with a huge creamy full body with a nice clean bitterness on the finish. Medium carbonation. Absolutely no sign of alcohol content in this brew. Overall this stout is outstanding, and I would buy it again in a heartbeat if I saw it. I need to try more from this brewery.

I will have to try and get some more Nøgne Ø ordered around my area to try more of their beers. I found this one in Indiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment