Monday, December 20, 2010

Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wow what a surprisingly good flavor. I am glad I made sure to grab 2 pints of it when I finally found it after searching to the ends of the earth. Probably one of the best stand alone ice cream flavors they have put out yet. The pumpkin definitely stands out the most, and the cheesecake flavor just kind of lingers in the background. The graham cracker swirl is very crunchy, just like regular pie crust, and adds a lot of flavor onto the ice cream itself. My only problem would be that they should have put more graham cracker swirl in the pint. The spoon shot shows some of the crust on the bottom right of the spoon, but most of it was found more towards the bottom of the pint. I softened this pint up in the microwave and the texture and creaminess is as good as it ever has been with Ben and Jerry's ice cream. Fantastic.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment