Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Heath Bar Crunch

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This certainly is a tasty flavor. This is vanilla ice cream with chunks of heath bars. Throughout the pint it is mainly chocolate flakes and chunks of toffee, which have great flavor and texture, but I did find a rather large piece of heath bar in the middle of the pint which surprised me. The vanilla ice cream flavor is very good and the texture is excellent, and is on par or better than many of the other vanilla BnJ's flavors. It tastes really creamy and delicious, and the small chunks of heath bar are well distributed throughout the pint. I definitely recommend this flavor, but the real question is do I like Coffee or this more? I would have to go with coffee, because in my opinion, it is the ice cream with more flavor and I think it compliments the Heath bars better. This is still excellent however.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment