Friday, May 13, 2011

Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia Froyo

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Seeing as this is the last BnJ's froyo that I have not reviewed yet, I decided to pick this one up today. It is cherry low fat frozen yogurt with cherries and fudge flakes. The yogurt itself has a great texture and a good strength of cherry flavor as well. The cherries in the pint are actually quite impressive, because I am getting more than a couple of almost whole cherries in this pint. There are a lot of cherry pieces in here as well. The chunks of fudge are a lot bigger than a remember the last time I had this pint. The flakes are also well distributed through the pint and are very numerous as well. They impart a nice dark chocolate flavor. All of the flavors blend together well in this pint. This is definitely a delicious froyo flavor. I really enjoyed it.

8.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment